Customer Case More>>
steel plate business cooperation along with lomg-trems friendship
2017-06-15Indian Customers Inspecting Alloy steel 4140 bar In Our Factory
2017-06-15The Indian customer visited our company for SUP9 spring steel flat bar
2017-06-15Iran’s customer visit, and cooperation projects were determined
Carbon steel, also called carbon steel, is a kind of steel. Steel that has a mass fraction of less than 2.11% and does not contain a specially added alloying element. Carbon steel contains a small amount of silicon, manganese, sulfur and phosphorus in addition to carbon.
Chinese carbon steel
Foreign name Carbon steel
Iron carbon alloy with mass fraction less than 2.11%
Plain carbon steel or carbon steel
The classification of open hearth furnace steel, converter steel smelting
(1) carbon steel can be divided into carbon structural steel, carbon tool steel and free cutting structural steel according to the purposes of the application, and the carbon structural steel can be divided into two types: engineering construction steel and machine manufacturing structural steel;
(2) by refining methods can be divided into open hearth steel, converter steel;
(3) it can be divided into boiling steel (F), killed steel (Z), semi killed steel (b) and special killed steel (TZ);
(4) according to the carbon content of the steel can be divided into low carbon steel (WC = 0.25%), carbon steel (WC0.25% – 0.6%) and high carbon steel (WC>0.6%);
(5) according to the quality of the steel can be divided into ordinary carbon steel carbon steel (phosphorus, sulfur, high), high quality carbon steel (phosphorus, sulfur lower) and advanced quality steel (phosphorus, sulfur lower) and special quality steel.
Description: the general carbon steel carbon content is higher, the greater the hardness, the higher the strength, but lower plasticity.
Carbon structural steel
Grade: Q235-A, F, s=235MPa.
Grade note: Q is the yield strength A grade (ABCD grade four), F boiling steel.
Features: low price, good technical performance (such as weldability and cold formability).
Applications: general engineering structures and general mechanical parts. Such as Q235 can produce bolts, nuts, pins, hooks and less important mechanical parts and the construction of steel, steel, steel, etc..
High quality carbon structural steel
Grade: example 45, 65Mn, 08F.
Grade mark: a direct indication of the amount of carbon contained in a metal.
Application: the manufacture of important mechanical parts of the non alloy steel, usually after heat treatment.
Common grade and use:
08F, low carbon mass fraction, good plasticity, low strength, used for stamping parts such as automotive and gauge housing;
20, good ductility and weldability, and parts for carburized parts strength requirement is not high, such as welding hood, container, small shaft, nut, washer and carburized gear etc.;
45, 40Mn, after the comprehensive mechanical properties of good, used for mechanical components, such as gears, connecting rod, machine tool spindle;
60, 65Mn steel has high strength; used to manufacture all kinds of spring, locomotive flange, low-speed wheel.
Carbon tool steel
Grade: T12 steel, for example, Wc=1.2% carbon tool steel.
Grade notes: T plus a thousand carbon content of metal.
Features: it is a kind of eutectoid steel, which has the advantages of high strength, high hardness and good wear resistance.
Common grade and use:
T7, T8: production of a certain impact toughness requirements. Such as hammer, chisel, punch, woodworking tools, scissors.
T9, T10, T11: the impact of the manufacture of small requirements of high hardness and high wear resistance of the tool. Such as small drill, tap, die, handsaw.
T12, T13: the production of non impact tools. Such as file, scraper, razor, gage.
Grade: ZG200-400, for example, s=200MPa, b=400MPa steel.
Performance: casting performance is worse than cast iron, but the mechanical properties are better than cast iron.
Application: mainly used for manufacturing complex shape, high mechanical properties, important mechanical parts and in the process it is difficult to use the method of forging forming, such as car gearbox shell locomotive coupler and coupling etc..